All aspects of sustainability are important to Verwood Dental Care, as demonstrated at their practice and detailed in their Environmental Report. Sustechs has worked with Verwood Dental for several years to continuously improve energy efficiency by implementing the following sustainable technologies:
- Roof solar PV panels to generate their own electricity and improve self-sufficiency from the national grid.
- Mechanical Ventilation with Heat Recovery (MVHR) to extract moisture and polluted air and reduce otherwise-wasted heat.
- Air source heat pump to reduce heating costs.
- Energy-saving LED lighting with sensor technology throughout the practice.
- Automation such as WiFi enabled power sockets.
For more information, or any enquiries;